PIN slip rings are the substitute for mercury slip rings. Mercury slip rings use liquid metal mercury as the transmission medium. Special sealing technology, insulation, and compact design made them outstanding features like extremely long working life, low electrical noise, and contact resistance. Mercury is a chronic toxic substance. There have great potential threat to both the environment and the operators if leaked. People have been actively searching for alternative products.
PIN Slip Rings - HM Series
Available for Custom, Standard OD 32 mm, 2~5 Rings
GRAND technology developed PIN slip rings under this background, environmentally friendly and mercury-free. The units replaced wire with the PIN as connections, easy install, RoHS and CE approved. The PIN slip rings are compact, and cost-effective for food and packaging industrial manufacturing. Transmit electrical power and signal in a small space with plug and play for a rotating solution.
Although GRAND offers modularized & standardized designs for various application solutions as an original slip ring manufacturer. To create your most suitable PIN slip ring connector, please feel free to contact us.
- Mercury free, environmentally
- Multi-point brush contact material ensure long life
- Integrated structure design for easy installation
- Standard model supports 2-5rings power or signal (0~20A/ring)
- IP51, IP54 and IP68
- Free maintenance
- Transmitting power and sensitive signals
- Optional for underwater IP65, IP68
- Working speed, current &voltage
- No. of rings
- Housing material
- Protection level (dust and water)
- Working temperature