|Max Speed||Max Pressure||Temperature||Media|
|6500r/min||30 Mpa||-30℃~+80℃||Hydraulic, Oil|
MK Wind Turbine Hydraulic Rotary Joints Notes
1. MK Series use labyrinth sealing structure. During installation and operation, the drainage hole L must be connected by oil pipe to the oil collection tank. And the oil pipe must not be blocked to avoid back-pressure.
2. Inner leakage is allowed between each passage. Please pay attention to the compatibility of different working media to avoid crossed contamination.
3. The working fluid or hydraulic media should be filtered before being ued. The filtration precision should be no lower than 10um.
4. Working temperature rise will reduce the viscosity of the working fluid to increase the leakage volume. So during operation, cooling device should be accompanied.
5. The hydraulic system should be equipped with automatic pressure regulator to compensate the pressure loss caused by inner leakage.
MKL02025H018 rotary joints for wind turbine
MKL01040H030 rotary joints for wind turbine
MK04015A(7100-1001) rotary joints for wind turbine
MKL01040H038-N20110 rotary joints for wind turbine