RF rotary joint is the abbreviation of radio freqency, used to transmit radio frequency signals between rotor and stator parts in a rotary system. RF rotary joints can be divided into three types, coaxial rotary joints, waveguide rotary joints and waveguide to coaxial rotary joints. The possible applications range from radar antenna, military, air traffic control, space. It is often necessary to receive and send multiple frequency signals.
RF Rotary Joints - HR Series
Available for custom, DC-4.5, DC-18, 14-14.5 Frequency Rate(GHz)
With almost 10 years experience of high frequency slip ring, RF slip ring. GRAND offer rotary joints with compact design, excellent VSWR, low insertion losse and minimal fluctuation.
Although GRAND offer modularized & standardized design for various application solutions as an original slip rings manufacturer. To create your most suitable RF rotary joint connector, please feel free to contact us.
- Support mixed high speed data transmission (Ethernet, USB, Profibus, CANBUS, RS232, RS485, etc.)
- Temperature control signal and thermocouple signal can be combined
- Can designed with N, TNC, SMA and 2.92 connectors
- Self-pressurizing bearing for harsh conditions
- Excellent electrical and mechanical performance
- Centerless ground 304 stainless steel bearings
- Cable exit way and cable length can be customized for both rotor and stator.
- Special environment can be customized, such as quakeproof, high temperature, etc.
- Hybrid pneumatic/hydraulic and electric slip ring can be mixed.
- Optional for high temperature
- Optional for high speed
- Optional for underwater IP65, IP68
- Optional for stainless steel housing