Slip ring with Ethernet connectors allow to transmit Ethernet protocol through a rotating interface. Ethernet hybrid slip rings run power, signal, Ethernet from stationary structures to rotating platforms through copper or gold channels. Can mix electrical power and signals, and also transmit multi-channel low-frequency signals and currents. Suitable for 10/100/1000 Base T transmission and usually equipped with RJ45 connectors assemblies for plug and play. M12, CAT5E or CAT6 cables are available for option. Gigabit ethernet slip ring can be used in wind turbines, industrial robots and radar antenna which need rotary platforms.
Ethernet Slip rings - EH Series
Available for custom, run 100/1000M Ethernet signal
Insertion loss, return loss and crosstalk are three very important parameters for an Ethernet slip ring. All GRAND technology Ethernet slip ring components are reliable metal and gold plated circuits connections, products housing is made of aluminium. The company supply slip rings with advantages of stable transmission, no packet loss, no serial code, small return loss, low insertion loss, etc.
Although GRAND offer modularized & standardized design for various application solutions as an original slip rings manufacturer. To create your most suitable Ethernet slip ring connector, please feel free to contact us.
- Can run power, sensor, control circuits, Gigabit ethernet
- Stable performance, small return loss, small insertion loss, avoid crosstalk
- Wires connection for RJ45 interface
- Military coating technology, precious metal and gold contacts, long working life
- 360 ° continuous reliable rotary transmission
- Compatible with the data master protocol
- Operating speed customization
- Housing material customization
- Seal grade customization
- Wire end plug-in customization
- Wire length and way of exit
- Through bore size
- Type of signal
- Type of connector